Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) has always been a part of SST’s culture for the last 10 years i.e., embarking on projects to provide social support to our Ghanaian society. Our 10th anniversary CSR include:
- sponsor a minimum of two staff members per annum to further their studies
- Take on and train up to 10 National Service persons every year.
- Annual donation of stationery to Mercy Social Center Orphans.
- Donation of Yamaha motorcycle to Airport Police Station.
- Support Run Ghana administrative cost and Ghana Blind Union.
- pre-finance super Affordable Flats at Lakeside City
- Support Ghana Green Building tree planting
SST is a member of Canada Ghana Chamber of Commerce (CGCC) and Ghana Real Estate Developers Association (GREDA)