With Head of Real Estates at Stanbic Bank Edmund Bertino Baabereyir
How has your experience been at Silver Star Tower?
- Well there are mixed feelings about the experiences we’ve had here. On the positive side, the customer relations between the tenants and the management, in terms of rent payment is good and the strategic location of the building is the most positive element of the business. However, some challenges have been the limited parking space for customers and some maintenance issues we have encountered. Generally, we have had a fairly good experience there
How has your business improved since you moved to silver star?
- When we first opened, as mentioned before, customers thought it was our head office due to the visibility and central location. It boosted our customer base. Although due to the onset of competition and the opening of a second Stanbic branch across the street at Stanbic Height, patronage hasn’t increased in recent years. But the silver Star Tower branch still poses to be one of our best branches
Good morning Sir. Please state your name, the company you work for and your position at this company?
- Edmund Bertino Baabereyir. Head of Real Estates at Stanbic Bank Ghana.
What has been the feedback from your clientele since you set up your office at SST? Has it been positive or negative? How long has your company been at Silver Star Towers?
- We have had mostly positive feedback from our clientele. Our only negative feedback was from the lack of parking space for our numerous customers and our staff and a crack in the roof for some time which also leaks and disrupts activities of our customers.
- The Stanbic Bank Airport branch has been at Silver Star Tower for 8years
What stood out about Silver Star Tower that influenced your decision in choosing them? • When Stanbic bank was choosing to open a branch at Airport, Silver Star Towers was the only office space available at the time. They also had a prime location where the bank felt would be good in terms of visibility to customers. The location was so paramount that customers of the bank thought that was their head office. Even till today, customers still think it is the head office.
Will you recommend Silver Star Tower to any of your business associates, reasons for your answer?
- I would recommend Silver Star Tower to my associates because Silver Star Tower is still worth housing your office space in, as it brings in a lot of revenue.
Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.Jia Li SunLos Angeles
Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.Kendall StroudLos Angeles
Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.Amanda HannanLos Angeles